Friday 27 August 2010

Wedding Anniversary Shoot

50s wedding

It's hard to believe it's been well over a year now since my own 50s style wedding! When the lovely Leanne from Without Equal Photography contacted us to arrange an anniversary shoot how could we refuse!

All those wedding day memories came flooding back as we dressed in our 50s finest and headed to the spot where we had our orignal wedding shoot. I wore the Betsey from Honeypie Boutique and chose to add a splash of red as this colour had been banned on our actual wedding day due to football allegiances!!

50s wedding dress

Leanne and Ricahrd did a fab job of capturing our vintage theme and had even managed to get hold of an original 50s picnic set, radio and newspaper for the shoot. You can check out their website by visiting www.withoutequal.co.uk

50s style wedding

To buy the dress worn in the shoot at a discounted price click here!

12 comments:

  1. such a cute dress. i love the bright bow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! I was wandering where you got your bow? I would love one like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello thanks! It's a custom sash from Honeypie Boutique :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sorry, I meant your bow in your hair haha! Sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops sorry! I made the bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the red as an accent colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the red bow!! Makes the dress really stand out. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures. Love the grooms suit and shoes and the colour of his tie. Would like something like that for my other half.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where did you get your shoes? I'm looking for a vintage style red shoe and am not having much luck.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Try typing 'red mary jane' in google shopping search :)

    ReplyDelete