Wednesday 6 January 2010

The UK’s First Vintage Wedding Fair

Vintage wedding Fair

I am very excited to report that the UK's first Vintage Wedding Fair will be held on 14th February 2010 in Harrogate, and about time too I say!

This event is not just about that perfect dress, headdress & accessories, those who really want a totally Vintage Day can get ideas for entertainment, themes, vintage wedding cars and even what your guests could wear and buy you as a gift.

The event will be open from 10am-4pm on Sunday 14th February 2010 at the White Hart Hotel in Harrogate and will be FREE Entry. For more information and to register your interest in visiting this event visit www.discovervintage.co.uk or call 0788 0910361

3 comments:

  1. Amazing!! I'm gutted that it's in Yorkshire- I got so excited about this :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boooooooooooooooooooo

    I have just moved to the Middle East lol

    :(

    Luv Tullulah xxx
    www.london2bahrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had a vintage wedding fair here in the US! I'm selling more and more vintage wedding gowns and wish I could hop over for the day and see the treasures that are sure to be there!

    ReplyDelete